Send SMS to Swaziland. CardBoardFish are specialists in low cost text messaging services to Swaziland.
Bulk SMS messages can be sent in several ways:
- HTTP POST or GET
- SMPP 3.3/3.4
- Perl, PHP, Java, .NET, Python API
Complete SMS systems are also available:
- Web Based Batch Sender
- Desktop SMS senders: Mac OS X widget, Java application for Linux/UNIX, Windows application with Internet Explorer toolbar
- Windows SMS Server
- Delivery reports with GSM error codes
- Ability to set alpha or numeric sender id (originator address) dynamically
- Binary support for WAP push, ringtones, logos, vcards
- Concatenated (Long) messages
- GSM character support
- Custom validity period
- Unicode UCS2
- Throughput of 100+ SMS/second
Swaziland SMS Network Coverage:
CardBoardFish has verified that it can send text messages to the following networks in Swaziland:
|Operator||Network & Alternative Names||Technology|
|Swazi MTN Limited||Swazi MTN Limited||GSM 900|
Network coverage last updated: Sun Mar 9 06:47:23 2014
The CardBoardFish Difference:
- Our in house development team has pioneered the creation of hundreds of industry leading technologies including sophisticated route monitoring, automatic message failure investigation and accurate mobile identification. We always know the status of our services at any given moment.
- We strive to connect to more SMS operators than any other aggregator, for maximum choice and failover.
- We know our industry inside and out, maintaining hundreds of industry contacts gained through years of experience and cooperation.
- We are willing to help with ideas, no matter how complex or difficult to implement. For us, nothing is impossible.
- We know our prices are the lowest available for a comparable service.
- Support 24 x 7 x 365 by real people, the same people that create our products and run our company. Nobody is too senior to answer your questions.
- Trusted to provide a reliable and confidential service by clients including the British Cabinet Office, H.M. Treasury and Galileo International.